Saturday 9 May 2015

BARACK OBAMA MAKES AMENDS AFTER 11-YEAR-OLD'S ADORABLE LETTER ACCUSES HIM OF BREAKING HER HEART

Rebecca was sad that the president still hadn't visited her state


The heart of 11-year-old Rebecca, from South Dakota, was mended after President Obama finally paid a visit to her state.
Until yesterday, South Dakota was the only state he hadn't made it to in his time as president.
A photo of Rebecca's letter was tweeted by the official Whitehouse account on Thursday, the day before Obama's visit.

The letter reads:
"Dear President Obama,
"I live in Vermillon, S.D. I'm 11 years old, and I wanted to know why you haven't visited South Dakota? We are the warmest of the Dakotas, we have Mt. Rushmoore, and when I just go to the park, I sometimes see coyotes, hawks and bald eagles. Please visit us soon.
"P.S This is my heart because you haven't visited South Dakota!! :-(
"Sadly, Rebecca :-("

No comments: