Amber Rose is one fierce creature!

The reality star's fur was really flying when she jetted out of LAX on Thursday night. That's quite the furtastic ensemble! Grr!

Going for an unusually covered up look, the bootylicious star donned a pair of fitted jeans, black boots and a black shirt, along with her attention-grabbing fur statement.

It's possible she wanted to cover up those curves to stop intimidating men. Amber recently confessed dating has been hard since her break up with Wiz Khalifa. "I’m trying. I waited a long time for my husband to come home and he didn’t. I swear on my child, no one tries to get with me. When men meet me they're very intimidated by me."

Earlier in the night, Amber stole the show at the red-carpet premiere of her new film Sister Code at the AMC Universal CityWalk Theatre.

In the new movie, Amber plays one of three foster sisters (played by Eva Marcille and Drew Sidora), who lose their mother and decide to fight to pursue their dreams.