Wednesday 6 May 2015

ALIKO DANGOTE LOOKS FORWARD TO BUYING ARSENAL....SOME DAY

Aliko Dangote Looks Forward To Buying Arsenal...Some Day!



Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, has shown interest in buying Arsenal.

With an estimated fortune of £10.4billion, he reportedly wanted to buy Arsenal when the former director Lady Nina Bracewell-Smith was selling her shares in 2010.


Nevertheless Dangote remains keen to become part of the Emirates Stadium club sometime in the future.


Speaking to Bloomberg, he said: “I still hope, one day at the right price, that I will buy the team. I might buy it, not at a ridiculous price but a price that the owners won’t want to resist. I know my strategy.”

Dangote, though, added that no imminent bid was in the pipeline.

“We have $16bn-worth of investments in the next few years. Right now I want to take my own business to a certain level. Once I finish on that trajectory, then maybe,” he said.


Source : Guardian

No comments: