Thursday 9 April 2015

SOFIA VERGARA COVERS THE MAY 2015 ISSUE OF VANITY FAIR MAGAZINE


“Big Breasts Are No Fun,” Modern Family star Sofia Vergara opens up on her breast issues in the latest edition of Vanity Fair.


“My boobs are, like, huge, My whole life, buying a bra was a nightmare. What I used to do when I moved to L.A., I found places like Frederick’s of Hollywood that make bras for [strippers].”


“Believe me, I wish I had fake boobs, I lay down and they completely go down like all the way, like here,” said Vergara, gesturing with her hands.

 “It’s not fun,” she added.





The comedienne also spoke on how she thought fiancé Joe Manganiello was “too handsome” for her had almost didn't end up with him.

  Photo Credit : Vanity Fair



1 comment:

WhySoSerious!! said...

I just watched the movie Hot Pursuit starring Sofia. My housemate here in Sydney, Australia is about 60 yrs old and he has been living under a rock for quite a long time, or so it seems because he was quite taken by Sofia's comedic skill along with her beauty. I could hardly believe it when about one-third into the film he asked who she was. At the conclusion of the film, my housemate exclaimed that she is great and so I went online and did a search of Google images for pictures of Sofia and that's when I came across the photo published in this blog of Sofia posing on her stomach with the little dog perched on her back. Having clicked on the photo a new window opened containing the blog. I hadn't seen the magazine cover photo before or the other photos published in this blog and needless to say, they're amazing. I gather that the photos have all been taken by Annie Liebowitz (I think that's how Annie's last name is spelt). I showed the photos to my housemate and I think he is in lust. Thank you to the author for publishing the photos in this blog and also thank you your interesting commentary.