Tuesday 31 March 2015

TOUCHING STORY OF A HEART BROKEN LADY.

I got this mail from an HOV reader and i thought it wise to share her story here with the hope of getting some advice.

 These are the munches of our conversation before she sent in the mail for advice...


"Dear house of Vera,
                                 My name is... (name withheld) I am in love with a guy whose name is Olamilekan,we were so in love that i felt i was at my last bus stop.After a year he proposed to me and i accepted to marry him.That was the best day of my life and We chose the date of our wedding with so much anticipation in my heart,I announced to all my friends and family.Everyone was so happy for me and i felt this was it for me and I'm finally getting married.Everything was very exciting at this point.

Then on a day to our wedding,he came to me in the morning with his friend to tell me we have to call off the wedding' I asked him why? Vera,he was unable to give me any cogent reason .After all the preparations this is a guy that i left a nine years relationship to be with.My life is crashing and i'm even three months pregnant for him but the more confusing part about it all is he said he is not leaving me that we will still be together.Am running mad somebody please help me ...."

So that's her story ..any words of advice for this young lady? Please share your thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This girl is just an "ODE" how can someone do that and you still stay with him ..foolish girl with zero brain

Anonymous said...

Na mumu she be, maybe she's even afraid of raising d child alone also d guy is an asshole